Please note - only one of these remains available for sale. Please choose “single” in the drop down menu.
I love to study the horizon on the ocean and dream about what's going on beyond my view. And I think it's so cool that scientists know they haven't even scratched the surface of understanding what lives below the waters.
A thin band of gold leaf sits on the horizon of these two pieces.
- Each canvas measures 6"x6"
- Wood floater frames add .25" width on each side and is 1.5" deep.
- Buyer chooses the frame's finish.
- Sold together or individually.
- Sealed to protect against light and water damage.
Please feel free to ask for more photos. I offer 7 days to return if it's just not right in your space.